Mobile Tyre Fitting at ATS Euromaster
Whether you are a fleet manager, SME business owner or a leasing provider, one of the biggest issues you face is managing vehicle downtime.
At ATS Euromaster, we understand it’s crucial to get your people back on the road quickly. Our range of mobile support is designed to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you to do this.
Whether you need Emergency tyre fitting or the convenience of our Next Available Appointment service – we’ve got your business vehicles covered 24/7, 365 days a year.
Our Mobile Solution
We provide two mobile fitting solutions; Emergency and Next Available Appointment. An overview of each can be found below.
When commercial vehicles are your business, our Emergency call-out service has you covered
Available 24/7, 365 days a year with an average response time of 90 minutes
Out of hours phone line
Roadside emergencies only, no worn tyres
Only available for Light Commercial Vehicles – no passenger cars
A pre-booked, efficient and convenient service for proactive tyre management, booked on a next available appointment basis.
Suitable for Cars, Commercial SUVs/4x4s, Vans
Hours: Weekdays excluding bank holidays, 08:30-17:30
Please note our Mobile Tyre Offer requires a Credit Account for invoicing and is therefore only available to ATSE Business Account holders.
Mobile Tyre Booking Assistant - Exclusively for Fleet Drivers
As a dedicated fleet manager we know you strive for maximum efficiency and safety in your operations. That's why we have designed the mobile tyre booking assistant to cater to your needs by putting convenience at your finger tips. This is a web based application exclusively for fleet drivers
Some of the benefits of how the mobile tyre booking assistant will transform your operations are:
- Book appointments at your convenience
- Gain clarity with real time availability, ensuring a hassle free booking process
- Stay informed with multi stage communication from despatch to arrival and job complete via Email or SMS
- Peace of mind knowing when your technician will arrive with the live van tracking - help is on the way
- 24/7 peace of mind with our Emergency tyre fitting service option
- Not sure where you and your vehicle are? Don't worry, a tyre breakdown is stressful enough. Transmit your live location to allow us to promptly dispatch assistance to your exact location
- Secure the day you want your work doing ahead of time
- Have your slot confirmed on the day so you aren't waiting around
To start using the mobile tyre booking assistant today you will need to submit a digital fleet list each month to gain access to the mobile booking tyre assistant.
The benefits of providing us with a fleet list on a monthly basis include:
- Enhanced access to our digital systems and booking portals (eg mobile tyre booking)
- A quicker response from us as less time is spent checking your vehicle details
- Enhanced accuracy of data referenced in those systems enabling you to match with vehicles on your fleet quickly and easily
- A more efficient invoicing process with less queries saving associated time.
What does this require?
- A monthly submission of your fleet list in excel format - without a Fleet List and associated vehicles on file we cannot cross reference your vehicle and book appropriate services for you.
- Your fleet list must include your business account number and the registration of each vehicle. For blue light customers, it would be beneficial to include the vehicles tyre size and fleet number.
Fleet Managers - Haven't submitted a fleet list yet? or cant access the booking assistant to book your work? Please get in touch with your ATSE B2B Account Manager today to find out more.
Mobile Tyre Portal (SALIX) - Exclusively for Fleet Managers
If you're a busy fleet manager the SALIX tyre portal will save you time by allowing you to book, track and report on all of your ATS Euromaster mobile tyre work. The portal gives you:
- Flexible access to view and get updates on your live jobs
- Clear visibility of all your jobs, both past and present for your account / individual user
- Including access to your service reports (worksheets)
- Visual evidence of work, as our technicians upload pictures of the work straight to the portal
- Our speediest invoicing
If you would find having access to this tool useful please speak to your account manager for more information.